Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Branch Manager shall be directly managing the day-to-day operations of the Branch. He/she will be coordinating allocated resources to achieve all business and non-business objectives agreed with Senior Management.
- analyzing the market environment (external market), available internal resources and propose a business plan for key business lines such for consideration and approval by the supervisor and respective business department heads.
- frequently assessing local market developments to identify opportunities and threats and taking proactive steps to minimize threats and harness opportunities with an approach consistent with institutional policies.
- developing and implementing branch-specific strategies to realize growth targets for all products.
- assisting the territory manager in terms of developing and implementing effective marketing and advertising strategies.
- ensuring uptake and usage of all new services; mobile banking and any services to be introduced in the future.
- ensuring that all files are activated within 24 hours after disbursement.
- maintaining adequate loan quality controls at the application stage.
- the execution of the company’s credit policy at the application stage.
- performing other ad-hoc business development task assigned by management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Cash and Non-Cash Operations Management
- supervising all-cash operations to ensure strict adherence to the vault and cash box policies and procedures.
- liaising with the Finance Department to ensure adequate liquidity for cash operations.
- performing monthly cash-count in the vault for the Branch.
- performing all end-of-day controls in accordance with the relevant policies.
- performing tasks related to confirmation and approval of specific transactions.
Staff Management and Development
- directly supervising and managing the work of all staff in the branch.
- developing a reliable database for the management of staff (staff at post, transfers, leaves and ad-hoc absences, etc.).
- ensuring that all staff has the right attitude, skills, and knowledge to perform assigned duties.
- identifying the training needs of staff and liaising with the Human Resource department for the needed capacity building and assist in training new and existing staff.
- liaising with the relevant departments to ensure that staff capacity (ability and numbers) is commensurate with demand and market potential.
- coaching and developing staff to perform their roles well.
- building a team of high-performing staff.
- sustaining staff motivation and performance.
- ensuring (through communication and good example) that staff live the Company’s
- corporate values always.
- giving regular and timely feedback to staff on attitude, skills, and knowledge in relation to their work.
- taking timely and appropriate disciplinary measures in accordance with the Human Resource manual.
- carrying out regular staff appraisals and feedback according to the Human Resource manual.
- holding regular meetings with staff to update them on institutional developments.
- all administrative and sales staff specific to the manager’s allocated branch and their success as a team in terms of exceeding sales targets
- driving the sales force of all agents (where applicable), recruitment, training, and retention thereof and for the success of the sales targets that will be set
- Where applicable, the implementation of regular “refresher training” on an ongoing basis to ensure the agents are constantly up to date with any changes in policies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Customer Care and Relationship Management
- collaborating with relevant departments to ensure that workflows, processes, structures, and set up in the banking halls support efficient service delivery
- monitoring service delivery levels to ensure a consistent match between actual service delivery and agreed institutional standards.
- ensuring that all staff delivers good quality services to all clients
- leading and developing a strong sense of client orientation amongst all staff in the branch
- ensuring the effective implementation of service recovery initiatives to ensure that clients' complaints are effectively addressed.
- effectively segmenting clients and directly managing key accounts in the portfolio to achieve high client retention levels
Compliance, Security, and Controls
- ensuring that all staff complies with relevant institutional policies, processes, and procedures.
- ensuring that staff are well informed and trained to implement policies, processes, and procedures.
- ensuring full implementation of all recommendations of the audit, compliance, and other management reports.
Responsible for :
- ensuring timely dissemination of institutional decisions and general communication to staff (memos, circulars, minutes of meetings, etc.)
- keeping a database (hard and soft copies) of all official communication.
- coordinating communication between head office and branch.
- providing management with relevant information on external and internal developments.
Logistics Management, Security, and Outlook
- liaising with relevant departments to ensure that staff has the needed logistics to work.
- ensuring the Branch is always kept clean and tidy.
- ensuring proper maintenance, good housekeeping as well as safe custody of all company property
- supervising the work of outsourced auxiliary staff such as security personnel and cleaners, and liaise with the relevant departments for replacements if their performance is unsatisfactory.
- managing key protocols of the branch and ensure strict compliance with all security policies
- coordinating the effective utilization of all logistics allocated to the branch
- Responsible for preparing and submit monthly reports on business, operations, and other standard reports to Area Managers and Senior management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Educational requirements:
- Higher National Diploma
- A Bachelors’ Degree is recommended (majoring in Sales or Marketing is an advantage)
- Branch management experience at a bank or micro-lender essential
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Office and e-mail (Credit Ease experience is an advantage)
Skills / Attributes
Hard-working and goal-driven;
Excellent communication skills;
Excellent sale skills;
Excellent management skills;
Accurate and fast worker;
Good interpersonal skills;
Neat and organized person.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.