Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mension Gold Bibiani LTD, a subsidiary of Asante Gold Corporation is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the following position for its mining project located at Bibiani in the Western North Region.
• To support the HR Manager through the development and implementation of best practices in Human Resource Management as well as manage the human resource team at the operational level
• Assist the HR Manager in the development of strategic and tactical plans to support specific identified short term and lorn term business goals
• Review and implement best practices in conjunction with the HR Manager to meet the immediate and future staffing requirements of the organization
• In conjunction with the HR Manager, Develop and Review the HR Policies and Standards operating procedures for the efficient and effective administration of the Human Resources Department
• Assist the HR Manager with the drafting of employment contracts
• Manage employment contracts and ensure all entitlements relating to these contracts are property scrutinized and paid on time
• Develop good employee relations/industrial relations practices to support the HR function and continue to develop open communication processes with staff representatives
• Coordinate with the officer in charge of Training & Development to conduct training need assessment and provide a training development plan for staff
• Works with the HR Manager and other department managers to standardize conditions and pay scales across the site
• Work with respective department heads of supervisors to develop job descriptions for new positions and assists in the review and revision of existing positions and their respective job descriptions
• Co-ordinates the induction process for new employees
• Manage the HRIS to meet the needs of the organization and ensure that new employee details are properly captured in the HR software
• Ensure career plans for all employees and succession plans for key positions in the company are in place
• Facilitate the implementation of the company’s performance management system and ensure that the system is operating effectively retention programs
• Work with the EHS department to ensure employees compliance with EHS procedures and policies
• Supervise all operations or activities in line with estate management, travel, and protocols, employee welfare service, etc
• Ensures proper maintenance of employee’s records in both electronic and paper form
• Perform monthly HR analysis and ensure timely and accurate delivery of HR reports
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or similar discipline
• At least 5 years relevant human resources work experience as a senior professional in a generalist HR role within the Mining industry
• Should be a chartered professional in Human Resources or a member of a recognized HR professional body either local or international
• Excellent knowledge of all human resources competencies and best practices
• Demonstrate experience in talent acquisition, talent and performance management, compensation and development, estate management, and HRIS as well as creating of policies and procedures
• Familiarity with the application of the Labour Act of Ghana and all other employment laws and its corresponding is in the workplace
• Experience in managing HR projects such as the implementation of performance management systems etc
• High regard for ethical standards in the working environment must have excellent communication skills
• Must have strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build trusting, collaborative work environments
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to deal with people sensitively and professionally at all times
• Ability to lead change
• Must have high regard for confidentiality, availability, and integrity of information
• Must have experience in conflict resolution
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a competent team
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.