Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mension Gold Bibiani LTD, a subsidiary of Asante Gold Corporation is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the following position for its mining project located at Bibiani in the Western North Region.
• To plan and implement MGBL’s talent acquisition as well as talent & performance management strategy
• Research, analyze, and present data to support the development of strategies and initiatives such as workforce planning, talent acquisition, on-boarding, learning and development, performance management, and succession planning
• Work closely with heads of department to build their people capability, plan and manage talent and develop approaches that achieve shared organizational objectives
• Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing’s needs in different areas and departments
• Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
• Work with HR superintendent to create job descriptions and vacancy notices
• Source applicants internally and/or externally
• Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
• Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews if possible.
• Assess candidates information, including C.V.s portfolios and references
• Co-ordinates the required medicals and background checks for new hires employees
• Plan, organize and facilitate onboarding sessions for new employees
• Deal with the administrative aspects for employees separating from the company
• Responsible for management and maintenance of employee data
• Proactively lead activities around performance planning and evaluation including, performance management mediation.
• Plan, coordinate and manage the performance review and assessment process for all employees
• Provide communication material and design campaigns around performance management
• In consultation with Heads of Department, conduct assessment activities to evaluate and identify the current and emerging skills, competencies, and behaviors required to achieve organizational results and prepare for future needs
• Plan and organize all training sessions both onsite and offsite
• Gather and analyze data on participants evaluations for learning and development activities
• Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure learning outcomes are implemented
• Pro-actively shape the organization's approach to career development
• Design implements and oversees programs aimed to support the career development of employees
• Closely works with relevant stakeholders to ensure career development tools/practices are aligned with organizational needs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or similar discipline
• At least 3 years relevant work experience in the same or similar role and proven success in previous positions
• Work experience in the Mining industry is an added advantage
• Professional certification in Human Resources is desirable
• Familiarity with the application of the Labour Act of Ghana and all other employment laws and its corresponding is in the workplace
• Demonstrate experience in talent acquisition, talent and performance management, compensation and development, estate management, and HRIS as well as creating policies and procedures
• Experience in managing HR projects such as the implementation of performance management systems etc
• High regard for ethical standards in the working environment
• Ability to build and sustain a network
• In-depth knowledge of candidate sourcing techniques
• Should have human resource planning skills
• Should be conversant with HR software for managing recruitment and employees performance
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good planning and social skills
• Ability to deal with people sensitively and professionally at all times
• Ability to lead change
• Must demonstrate positive safety behavior and leadership
• Must have high regard for confidentiality, availability, and integrity of information
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter via the address;
The Human Resource Manager
Post Office Box CT 1909
Closing Date: 15th October 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.