Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Dredge Masters Limited (DML) is a market leader in dredging and has a sizable presence in Marine and Civil Construction. Dredging services cover urban dredging and environmental dredging, dredging of dams, rivers, and lagoons, maintenance dredging of ports and harbors.
Marine construction activities involve beach nourishments, coastal defense, and coastal protection measures. The company is also active in urban drainage and drain construction.
Dredge Masters Limited (DML) is an ISO certified company with certification in Quality ISO 9001:2015, occupational health and safety ISO 45001:2018, and Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015 standards from Bureau Veritas.
DML is known for quality and high operational excellence and adheres to sustainable development goals (SDG’s)
DML is currently looking for a Head of Technical (Cutter Suction) to provide technical direction and its application on business decisions and execution of specific projects and create forecasts predicting future growth with good verbal and written communication skills.
REPORTS TO: MANAGING DIRECTOR
HEAD TECHNICAL (CUTTER SUCTION)
- Technical and Administrative Head of Workshop and Repair and Maintenance of Dredgers and earthmoving Equipment.
- Support role in Inventory Management, Procurement, and Operations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Technical planning and advice to Management
- Cost control and Budget formulation function as applicable.
- Technical Advisory to Operations and other Functional Groups.
- Technical Advisory role to Management as and when required/solicited.
- BE (Mechanical) or Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years working experience as Technical Head of Cutter Suction Dredgers Repair Workshop/Repair and Maintenance Units and 12 years for experience for Higher Diploma holder.
- An additional advantage in related field
- Minimum 10 Yrs Experience as Technical Head of Cutter Suction Dredgers Repair workshop/ Repair and Maintenance Units for BE ( Mechanical) and 12 Years for Higher Diploma Holder in reputed Dredging Company(ies).
- Experience in trailer suction repair and Maintenance is desirable.
- Knowledge of specialized software’s for Repair and Maintenance and Inventory Management for Dredgers
- Experience in Dry- Docking, Dry- Dock Repairs, and afloat Repair and Maintenance.
- At least 05 years of Experience onboard – Cutter/ Trailer Suction Dredgers.
- Good leadership skills.
- Proficiency in Verbal and Written in English as per Engineering and Marine Practices.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants may submit applications and curriculum vitae to the under-listed email address on or before September 26, 2021.
Application Closing date: on or before September 26, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.