Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
- The role holder is responsible for handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks
- The role holder will work to coordinate critical aspects of GLAHCO leadership team’s workflow and provide assistance to advance core parts of GLACHO’s programs.
- Manage calendars and meeting requests on behalf of the Managing Director to ensure meetings are updated in a timely manner and the status of meetings are provided regularly
- Compile documents, arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries to facilitate the attendance of the Managing Director to travel-related meetings as needed
- Prepare the Managing Director’s responses to routine mamas, letters, or correspondence
- Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents on behalf of the Managing Director
- Answer incoming calls, take messages, welcome visitors, and respond to routine inquiries for information.
- Attend meetings and provide secretarial support by preparing meeting minutes to distribute to attendees, including weekly staff meeting minutes
- Prepare thank you notes, gifts, and other forms of communication
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, personnel, and research matters as well as, confidentiality regarding the Managing Director’s personal matters and finances and ensure the appropriate filing and distribution of such data
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- High degree of professionalism with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to communicate and liaise effectively and sensitively at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities and work towards deadlines Administration and secretarial skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literacy, the experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, access database software
- Minute taking skills Knowledge in Accounting and Finance
- Look smart and professional
ACADEMIC/ PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a university degree in Administration or other related field
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant experience supporting a Managing Director or Chief Executive Officer Professional qualification in related field is an added advantage
How To Apply
Suitable applicants should send a one-page motivation letter and their curriculum vitae, including names and addresses of three referees to:
The Managing Director
P. O. Box AN 7281
GLAHCO is an equal opportunity employer
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing Date Two weeks after first publication. That is 6th October 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants should, therefore, indicate their phone numbers or email addresses in their application letters
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.