Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Frannan International, Managers of the Ghana Field Support Services of a Project Coordinator, based full-time at the Project Office in Labone, Accra.
Scope of Work
The key duties and responsibilities of the Project Coordinator include:
- Providing administrative services, including oversight of Technical Specialists
- Providing logistical services such as hotel and travel arrangements, event and mission planning and management, etc, as required
- Providing procurement services, including but limited to procurement of Technical Specialists through local and international competitive bidding processes
- Ensuring proper maintenance of the record-keeping and filing system of the FSSP
- Coordinating project activities with other stakeholders
- Developing and preparing all project-related reports, must have high technical skills in (report writing, procurement templates, project management tools)
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s Degree from a recognized institution in logistics, economics, international development, procurement, project management, and business administration
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working in a similar role preferably with a bilateral or multilateral development institution in Ghana
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and familiarity with relevant MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc
Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Undertaking procurement of goods and services
- Providing logistics services
- Providing support to local development initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organisation
- Passion and proficiency for spreadsheets, process and documentation
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office software a plus
- Ability to produce advanced and well-written reports/documents in English with clearly organised thoughts using proper construction, punctuation and grammar
- Attention to detail with the ability to understand how a process fits into the overall project deliverables
- Fluent in English (both written and oral) is required
- Organisational & leadership skills and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Logical and flexible mindset and initiative
Duration of Contract
This is a (1) one-year contract with a possibility of renewal
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their CV and cover letter outlining how they meet the minimum requirements outlined above. Please indicate your salary expectations in your application.
All CVs must be submitted by email only to the address below:
Closing Date: 28 September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.