Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of a Change Management Lead (Assistant Commissioner) in the Ghana Revenue Authority with offices in all the regions of Ghana and its Headquarters in Accra.
The role holder will be responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. He/she will be in charge of ensuring that the change initiatives meet objectives, and are on time and within budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This will include:
- Responsible for ensuring that all staff are aware of the Transformation Agenda and strategy
- Apply Change management process and tools to create a strategy to support the adoption of changes required by a project or initiative
- Provide strategic input on all internal communications announcements, including organizational changes, policies, corporate updates, to ensure messaging is aligned, consistent and strategic
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications, which includes developing and maintaining communication plans, coaching plans, training plans and resistance management plans
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assess organizational climate by obtaining employee input (surveys, focus groups, etc.), manage employee feedback and suggestion program and play ombudsman role on key issues requiring enhanced communications and follow up
- Work on the organizations' Communication team to develop measurement tools to track the effectiveness of communications and help drive behavioral and cultural change, as well as contribute to the alignment of business objectives
- Conduct impact analysis, assess changed readiness, and identify key stakeholders of the entire Transformation program
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Manage expectations by identifying risks to the transformation program and adopting mitigation tactics
- Liaise effectively with the Strategy
- Research and Policy and Programmes department to ensure that communications on the transformation program are synchronized with the organizations' Strategy.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Executive presence and strong management skills;
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tool;
- Relationship-building skills to allow partnership development with stakeholders;
QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE
- Be a citizen of Ghana
- Must have completed National Service and possess a certificate to that effect
- Must possess a minimum of a Master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution with a strong background in change management and any related field
- Change management certification or designation desired;
- Advanced user of Excel and a good experience in the use of Word and PowerPoint;
- Applicants must have worked in a Change Management leadership position for at least ten (10) years and must demonstrate experience in leading and delivering major Change Management programs.
The job is mainly an office-based role with minor exposure to hazards and moderate exposure to physical activities such as the prolonged use of the computer. There is also an infrequent requirement to make an early start or late finish as well as work on weekends as the job demands.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their scanned applications clearly titled ‘Change Management Lead’ with all supporting documents to the e-mail address below
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 22nd September 2021.
NB: Only Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.