Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Bloomberg News seeks an experienced editor to join our economy and government team in sub-Saharan Africa.
We are looking for a journalist with a deep knowledge of the region’s politics, economics and business sector, along with an understanding of financial and commodity markets.
The successful candidate will have excellent writing skills and a strong interest in the West African sub-region, with a focus on economies including Nigeria, Senegal, Cote d’Ivoire, and Ghana.
You’ll have demonstrated skills working with reporters spread over countries and time zones, working with them to build their connections on the ground.
- You will foster a culture of breaking news and analysis that provides timely and useful context to our global audience through the prism of finance, markets, companies, commodities and economics.
- You’ll work with colleagues from other teams and bureaus across sub-Saharan Africa and beyond to help commission and edit thematic stories that connect the dots in countries within the region and link events to global trends.
- You will guide our reporters to operate in turn across platforms including QuickTake, digital, television, radio and newsletters.
- We’re looking for someone who work wells under pressure with a demonstrated ability to switch quickly from editing features to writing clear, concise stories on major breaking news on the economy and government beat.
The position can be based in Nigeria or Ghana.
You’ll need to have:
- -Fluent English; understanding of French would be an advantage
- -Demonstrated knowledge of key African issues
- -Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- -At least 5 years experience at a major news organization
- -Strong organizational and writing skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match! We’ll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.