Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
JITA Credit Partners Microfinance Ltd (JITA) is seeking to recruit Credit Officers.
To implement the Credit/Lending strategy of the company
- Align Credit Operations with overall corporate strategy
- Take steps to manage Credit/Lending risk
- Generate profitable low-risk loan businesses
- Submit regular loan reports to Management and other relevant bodies
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of First Degree/HND from an accredited University or institution
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A post qualification experience of 4 years in a similar or related role is required
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must possess a valid driving license
How To Apply
Qualified and interested individuals should forward their CV and cover letters addressed to the Manager:
JITA Credit Partners Microfinance Ltd (JITA)
P.O.Box NB 405 NBT,
Or email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 19 October 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.