Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
JITA Credit Partners Microfinance Ltd (JITA) is seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant / Operations Manager.
To provide the needed backup support to the Accountant/Operations Manager in the performance of his/her role
- Generate the appropriate reports for managing the Treasury Function of the company
- Provide the needed backup support to Operations Manager as may be required
- Perform any such duty/role as may be assigned by the Manager from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking and related fields awarded by any accredited University
- A part professional qualification of any of the following professional bodies (ICA (GH) CIMA – UK, ACCA – UK, CIB – CIB – (GH) is required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A master degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, and related fields may give an added advantage
- At least 2 years post first-degree work experience in a similar or related role is required
- Must possess demonstrable skills in communication
- Must be a proven team player
How To Apply
Qualified and interested individuals should forward their CV and cover letters addressed to the Manager:
JITA Credit Partners Microfinance Ltd (JITA)
P.O.Box NB 405 NBT,
Or email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 19 October 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.