Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
TECHAiDE is seeking to hire a middle-level staff to serve as a Grants and Sales Officer who will ensure that TECHAiDE identifies, engages, and influences key funding organizations and NGOs for closing deals.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Director of Sales to develop key messages, communication materials, and engagement proposals that will close all grants and funding applications for projects.
- Serves as a liaison to all funding agencies or organizations and NGO partners.
- Acts as liaison with project and program staff of clients.
- Engages with project officers at organizations to solicit invitations to submit proposals.
- Writes reports to funders as required for secured contracts or projects.
- Identifies new funding opportunities and program areas using research tools.
- Researches new government, corporate, foundations, and private funding prospects.
- Prepares proposals and supporting documents in response to requests for proposals.
- Generates revenues through timely submission of well-written proposals.
- Maintains and implements a calendar on finding cycles, including networking activities.
- Undertakes special projects as needed.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Advanced degree from an accredited university in the subject areas; Social Sciences, Development Studies, Marketing, Sales or other related fields.
To perform the job successfully, the applicant should demonstrate some or all of the following skills, knowledge, and competencies:
- Experience in working with an NGO would be an advantage
- Fluent in both written and oral English
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suite
- Customer Service Orientated; Smart, professional, and able to take initiative
- Able to work in a fast-paced but fun environment.
- Good organizer and be able to work with little or no supervision.
How To Apply
Send CVs to
with GRANTS & SALES in the subject line.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.