Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Bia Lamplighter College of Education is looking for suitably qualified goal-oriented and results-driven persons with exceptional qualities for appointment to the following position as Domestic Bursar
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality and professional services across the Domestic Bursary;
- Ensuring the development and productivity of all teams and staff in the Domestic Bursary, working with the team managers;
- Ensuring the achievement of income targets and value for money across all functions of the Domestic Bursary;
- Planning, managing, and reporting on all delegated budgets for the Domestic Bursary;
- Liaising with the administrators and directors in the College’s research centers on college
procedures and the requirements of relevant legislation and regulations;
- Liaising with the Graduate Common Room Executive Officers on the running of student
events and other facilities, such as the bar, café, gym, etc;
- Maintaining up to date policies and procedures for the work of the Domestic Bursary, which reflect University requirements and relevant legislation and guidance;
- Contributing to the development and effective running of the College’s administrative
systems and services.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree/ Higher National Diploma in a related subject area from a recognized tertiary education institution with at least four (4) years of relevant experience in either case.
- They must be computer literate.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants may apply, providing an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae with contact information (postal & email address, telephone number), and contact details of three (3) referees, who can attest to the applicant’s professional competencies.
Applications should be sent via email, post, or delivered by hand to the following address:
BIA LAMPLIGHTER COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P. O. BOX 97
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than SEPTEMBER 27, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.