Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant position: Front Desk Executives
• Serving visitors by welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Providing basic and accurate information to visitors when needed
• Receiving and sorting daily mails/deliveries and distributing the appropriately
• Maintaining security by following protocols, monitoring the logbook and issuing visitor badges
• Reporting any unsafe situation to the appropriate authority
• Performing any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of HND or University Diploma from an accredited recognised institution with 2 years working experience
• Good communication and writing skills in English Language
• Good interpersonal skills
• High level of integrity
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be sent via post through;
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119
NB: Candidates must indicate their region of choice
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than SEPTEMBER 13, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.