Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Boost Ghana seeks talented and ambitious graduates who wish to render their National Service in a modern tech and logistics startup in Accra.
You will be assigned various challenging roles and rotated among teams in Products & Customer Experience, Operations, Sales & Marketing, Finance, and Administration to help you discover the most suitable fields for your career development by the end of your service year.
These values should strongly resonate with you and are the foundations of our company:
- Purpose-driven: You should be motivated by the potential for impact.
- Being real: You are always your honest, authentic self, through good times and bad.
- Tenacity: When faced with adversity, you relentlessly persevere until you find a solution.
- Compassion: You put yourself in the shoes of others to understand their challenges and take action to help them.
- Courage: You do not fear taking the road less traveled, going against the crowd, and making the hard decision.
- Well Being: You take care of yourself mentally, emotionally, and physically to be the best that you can be.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- You should have completed your Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social Sciences, Engineering Sciences, or another relevant field of study and be eligible for National Service in the 2021/22 Service year;
- You are analytical with tireless attention to detail and the ability to complete work with the highest level of accuracy and efficiency;
- You are a tech-savvy – advanced user of smartphones/tablets (preferably Android) and able to use and train customers on the use of digital solutions deployed on smartphones/tablets;
- You have strong IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets;
- You are open-minded, a very fast learner, and committed to your personal and career development;
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency in English and Akan required
- You are reliable, committed, and a team player
- You are resident in Accra.
How To Apply
Email your CV and certificates/transcripts to
with “National Service” as the subject;
Deadline for applications is Tuesday, 7th September 2021.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.