Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Crowe Veritas, a firm of Chartered Accountants seeks to recruit an Assistant Company Secretary
The successful applicant will:
- Assist the Compliance Manager in managing the statutory compliance requirements of the firm and clients.
- Facilitate registration of clients with relevant statutory authorities.
- Provide assistance to respond to clients’ requests on statutory compliance requirements, and Any other duties that you may be assigned.
Applicants must have :
- A Bachelor’s degree in the Social Sciences or their equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of practical working experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in computer software applications (such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent organizational, research and report writing skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision to meet deadlines.
How To Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should apply with a detailed CV and application letter including two referees to:
P. O. Box CT 6372,
by email to: [email protected]
Applicants should indicate the position in the subject line as advertised and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All applications should be received by September 10th, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.