Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ghana Immigration Service invites job applications from suitably qualified Stenographers for enlistment in the Service
QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES
All candidates are to satisfy the following requirement:
- Must be Ghanaian by birth with no criminal record.
- Must possess a Diploma in Business Studies (Secretaryship Option) or an NVTI equivalent
- Must have completed National Service
- Must be of a minimum age of 18 and not more than 30 years by December 31, 2021.
- Must be physically and medically fit.
- Must be of good character.
- Must not be bonded.
- Must have a minimum height of 173 cm (5ft 8inch) for Males and 163 cm (5ft 4inch) for females.
NB: Diploma must be from an Accredited Institution.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
The first step in applying is to purchase an Electronic Voucher at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHS 100.00) from the various branches of the GCB Bank Ltd across the country.
Applicants must note that they must enter the serial number of the voucher and fill out the online application. Upload a passport size photograph and click to submit.
SSD Code: Applicants can dial the short code *422*473#, follow the prompt and allow payment via mobile money on all mobile networks.
After payment is successful, a Serial Number & Pincode will be sent via SMS alert to the payee/applicant. After receiving the Serial Number & Pincode the applicant must go online using the address: http://www.gisrecruitments.com/ to fill in all the required information.
It is important to note that the Ghana Immigration Service no longer sells forms for enlistment or recruitment.
- Sales of E-Vouchers begin from August 27th 2021 to September 15th, 2021
- The filling of application forms online begins on August 27th, 2021 and ends on September 15th, 2021 at 5 PM
- Candidates who meet the requirement will be shortlisted and informed about the next stage.
The Ghana Immigration Service wishes to caution the general public, especially prospective applicants, that some unscrupulous persons are going around duping unsuspecting applicants with the promise of getting them enlisted into the Ghana Immigration Service.
It must be noted that no individual or group of persons can help anybody since the process is as transparent as possible and affords each prospective applicant an equal opportunity to be recruited in the Service.
Anybody who presents himself/herself as such must be reported immediately to the police for his/her arrest and prosecution.
For further inquiries, Call:
0291512318/ 0291502251/0291502325/ 0291502004
CLOSING DATE: September 15, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.