Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Regional Pricing & Forecasting Leader for Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) will support the Commercial & Sales teams for Gas Power Services with the development & implementation of effective pricing & customer strategies to drive profitable growth.
You will be responsible for driving the strategy around pricing and competitive intelligence for Gas Turbine Outages to drive aftermarket parts, services, repairs, and performance upgrade packages. In addition, you will work with the commercial team on long term service agreements (LTSAs)
The Regional Pricing & Forecasting Leader will partner with the regional Sales, Commercial Ops, Services, and Engineering teams to deliver insights and drive decision-making on critical customer deals that drive margin expansion for the region. Partner with and guide the region's commercial leadership team to establish business and customer segmented specific pricing strategies that are in line with margin growth. In addition, you will own a gas turbine outage forecast strategy that will assist the team in developing a coherent and aligned price strategy for both transactional and LTSA bids.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Deliver business pricing targets through focused pricing execution
- Be the region’s Gas Power Services pricing expert and enable effective pricing strategies by partnering with the global pricing team and the region’s Commercial and Services teams to apply segmented and differentiated price actions.
- Partner with Gas Power Services and EMEA Pole pricing leaders to establish a regional price desk with clear rules, processes, and tools including deal evaluation templates.
- Lead weekly deal reviews with business leadership, sales, and marketing. Pull together appropriate qualitative and quantitative data for the review. Recommend & approve price adjustments to maximize value and win rate through the Price DOA process.
- Develop monitoring, tracking, and reporting capabilities of price desk results.
- Partner with global pricing segment leaders to recommend and implement optimal pricing strategies (customer segmentation, go-to-market models, services level, and deal strategies) that are specific to various customer segments and profit pools within the lines of businesses.
- Be the region pricing thought leader. Train commercial, marketing, and product management resource on value-based pricing strategies. Develop strategies to move away from the margin or cost-plus pricing strategies.
Drive robust competitive intelligence strategies and processes
- Lead the region’s competitive intelligence analysis efforts through VOC and Win-Loss analysis. Utilize this information to develop insights and ultimately drive corrective strategic, process, and tools actions. Specifically, identify root causes for under-performing product segments, and design a business case to recover market share.
- Partner with global marketing and product management to understand the competitive position, region dynamics, and customer value. Support strategic roadmap processes such as S2, NPI, and Blueprint efforts.
- Provide feedback and insights to upgrade and optimize analytics models and dashboards for business
- Support regional teams in understanding outage forecast, SAS, and driving the strategy for early engagement on key outages & opportunities.
- Train the Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) commercial and sales teams on pricing, forecasting, and commercial tools, processes, and competitive intelligence to ensure consistent pricing & forecasting processes, tools, and analytics across the region to improve market share and contribution margin.
- Evaluate existing pricing behavior and practices through both quantitative and qualitative measures, including the development of pricing metrics and business intelligence
- Drive customer value pricing based on economic modeling resulting in margin and SAS expansion.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- A minimum of 3 years B2B pricing or comparable product management or commercial experience
- Certified Pricing Professional Designation
- Pricing Deal Desk experience
- Competitive Strategy & Win/Loss Analysis
- A commercial mindset with the ability to influence senior leadership
- Ability to translate strategy to execution. Results minded with a focus on execution
- Experience in the Power industry
- Ability to synthesize marketing and pricing information to draw insights and actionable recommendations (e.g., structure the problem, collect data, identify issues, and present results)
- Understanding of market trends, customer business models, power generation markets, and GE solutions
- Understanding of pricing (total life cycle cost/lifetime value modeling), pricing modeling techniques, economic theory, game theory, and competitive intelligence
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong modeling & analytical skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.