Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Apakan Securities Ltd (“Apakan” or ASL) is a broker-dealer licenced and regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, Ghana (SEC) to engage in securities trading, brokerage and other financial advisory services.
Our mission is to ensure the well-being of our clients through the provision of superior financial solutions while maintaining high ethical standards; and to ensure the well-being of our employees through the provision of a secure work environment with equal opportunity for development and growth.
Our Research Department is seeking a self-motivated and analytical person for the role of a Research Graduate Trainee to join the team for National Service.
Location: Accra, Ghana
The role requires the candidate to understand and interpret the macroeconomic landscape to provide excellent market insights to investors and clients. The role will also require a basic understanding of fixed income securities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Conducting capital market (fixed income and equity) research and providing recommendations on investment opportunities.
- Communicating market and investment ideas and concepts through writing and the use of graphs to a client base in a clear and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining accurate databases for market research and analytics.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or any other related discipline.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge and use of MS Office suite, search engines, and other research tools.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and other relevant documentation to
(EMAIL SUBJECT: Research Graduate Trainee)
Deadline: On or Before 18th August 2021
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.