Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Seatec Telecom Services Ltd exists to provide effective solutions to our customers’ ever-changing digital technology needs through the deployment of designed-to-fit network based technologies, enabling them to enhance their productivity, cut costs and achieve operational success.
Our passion for Satisfied Customers through dedicated service and support for the technologies we provide, leads us to emphasize Integrity, Reliability, Teamwork, Commitment and Professionalism in all we do, always putting the Customer First.
Objective of the CXO Role: To ensure that the company provides the best Customer Experience possible through the following main areas of activity:
- Proactively build and manage Customer Relationships ensuring that customer value is progressively improved.
- Actively and consistently ensure the highest standards and quality of customer service are delivered
- Keep track of customer engagements in all channels/on all platforms, ensuring continuous and consistent improvements in customer experience.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- University Degree in Marketing or other related fields
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- At least 3 years relevant experience in customer relationship management; customer service management; customer experience monitoring
- Experience in applying digital marketing, research and data analysis techniques
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong Customer orientation
- Driven, Self-motivated and Assertive
- Reliable and Honest
- Independent and Self-managing
- Highly resourceful
- Creative and innovative
- Team player
- Cheerful and Easily approachable
- Hardworking and committed
Salary & Benefits: Negotiable (within company’s pay structure)
Expected time of employment: 10th September 2021
Promotional Prospects: possibility of progressing to Assistant Manager and then Manager based on performance and merit.
Training opportunities : On the job, internal and external.
Office Location: Tema Heavy Industrial Area (near GTP). Company activities cover the whole of Ghana and the job involves travelling as and when required to areas outside Accra/Tema.
Typical hours of work: 7.30am to 4.30pm with 1 hour break, Monday to Friday
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.