Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
e.Services Africa Limited,a reputable Business Process Outsourcing (B.P.O.) company is looking to recruit the services of a qualified and experienced HR Officer.
- The Human Resource (HR) Officer will be responsible for providing high-quality Business & Administrative support to all departments and employees and strategically assist the HR Manager and Head HR/L&D in all HR Operations related matters including but not limited to:
- payroll administration,
- training and monitoring performance,
- employee relations,
- health and safety and relevant functions of the company for improved productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Design, development and delivery of strategic and operational HR services of the organization including:
- employment contracts and variations,
- on boarding and separations,
- employment checks, orientation,
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- mandatory/other training,
- probationary period review,
- performance and development review,
- employee leave administration,
- flexible working requests and the evaluation of training,
- providing appropriate support and coaching to all management to ensure full compliance with policies and procedures.
- Carry out staff audits, identify gaps and propose staffing levels for the organization
- Ability to interpret relevant legislation and implement HR policies, practices, and procedures in complete compliance with legal laws and/or regulations as regards the function.
- Reviewing departmental recruitment requests, drafting of job advertisements for vacant jobs, screening applications, shortlisting and interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Work closely with the Finance Department on Payroll Administration to ensure employee
information is kept up to date and any problems identified are addressed by issuing accurate payroll instructions, to meet payroll deadlines.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate staff records and filing system
- Understanding and adhering to all of the organization’s policies and procedures
- Maintain ethical and legal boundaries with clients, co-workers and external stakeholders
- Maintain duty of care, confidentiality, health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Developing staff performance management programmes and monitoring
- Create a suite of document templates eg employment contracts, variation to contract letters, invitation to meeting letters, resignation letters and general communiques etc.
- Ensure these are accessible to the team and ensure they are kept up to date and in line with contractual and statutory requirements.
Preferred Knowledge, Qualifications & Skills :
- Degree in Human Resources Management or any Social Science discipline or Professional HR accreditation e.g.. CIPD, SHRMP,CIHRM Ghana (IHRMP)
- Minimum 3years generalist experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR Management principles
- Demonstrated knowledge of Work Health & Safety (WHS) principles
- Ability to maintain professional, ethical and legal boundaries with all stakeholders
- Ability to communicate at a high level with all stake holders
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills, ability to manage deadlines and prioritise work
- Demonstrated skills in administrative process
- Excellent IT I Computer Skills
- Excellent Data Analytical skills
- Excellent report writing and manipulation
- Commercial Awareness
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This job requires supervisory responsibilities including but not limited to the assignment of :
- performance evaluation,
- ensuring productivity,
- resolving complaints,
and any other responsibility that ensures that the office management team functions effectively.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.