Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To develop tactical strategy and delivery plans, formulate associated practice/s and to ensure operational implementation and adoption i.t.o. management accounting methodology, governance and delivery objectives.
- Responsible for consolidated management information for Senior Management
- Interaction with various areas across the Absa Group in order to obtain an understanding of the impact these areas have on budgets and forecasts as well as providing both formal reporting as well as ad hoc query resolution to these areas.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage people to deliver according to quality and timeline standards
Postgraduate Degrees and Professional Qualifications: Financial Sciences (Required)
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.