Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Credit Officers Job Description
- Credit Officer shall collect all necessary data as may be stipulated by the customer loan application form on prospective customer and his/her guarantor.
- Evaluating Customer Financial information
- C.O shall proceed to collect and evaluate financial information.
- Financial information includes the following; stock Analysis, Sales/profit and loss Analysis, Cashflow Analysis and any further verification of information as may be required.
- Evaluate Creditworthiness and risks
- Credit Officer must necessarily begin the assessment of the credit worthiness and accompanying risk of the customer. Verify past successful complete loan transactions, verification of documents such as rent agreement, sales information and any other information that may be relevant to the success of the loan transaction.
Required Skills or Experience
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Reviewing loan requests
- Assessing clients’ financial status
- Evaluating creditworthiness and risks
How To Apply
Interested applicant should send their CV and application letter to
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.