Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Fan Milk PLC is looking for an agile individual with Project & Change Management, Stakeholder Management, Fundamental IT Security, Data Management & Analytics, Service Management, and Innovation skills to join the team as a Business Solution Analyst (Digital Operations). In this role, you will report directly to the IT Account Manager.
You will be responsible for proactively managing stakeholders while identifying solution opportunities in operations. Additionally, you will be participating and managing projects to develop/ implement new features of Digital applications or new applications for Fan Milk in West Africa and other CBUs of Danone in Africa
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Operations business process, ERP and Digital Applications
- BSc. Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Engineering Specialized in IT
- Exposure to stakeholders during the last 2 or more years
- Multinational companies experience welcome
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics Navision and SQL
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960.
Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”.
You are welcome into a company with vital behaviors which invites you own the business, partner with people, challenge people and enable people and teams to get into action. Join us, to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.