Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are on the lookout for what the market would call a UX/UI designer, with a digital content eye. However, if you are going to do us the honour of making your journey a part of our story, it’s only fair that we be disarmingly honest about the kind of person we want. But first, let’s set the scene…
We’re Walulel – The Geospatial, Geocivic, Geosocial Company. We piqued commercial interest as an urban data company who gave people the tools to understand the quality of their neighbourhoods. Now we command attention because we craft and perfect, digital platform solutions to 21st Century urban problems.
We’re a merry band of engineers, auctioneers, coders, cartographers who’ve, since, we set up, spent over 30,000 hours wrestling with servers, algorithms and GIS Systems, all so you don’t have to! We’re proud of us, but now we want to move from good to great! Culture wise, you’ll be joining a team is nothing but fun and an institution where your opinion will always count.. We work hard, look out for each other and collaborate ruthlessly. We’re a scale-up, so we try to innovate in everything we do and involve staff as much as they desire, in all aspects of our development lifecycle as it is our core belief that where two knowledge bases meet, wisdom occurs…
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You’re a designer at heart. Not just a Sketch Supremo, Figma phenom or XD extraordinaire, irrespective of the tool, you genuinely enjoy the challenge of transforming existing conditions, be they visual, audible or logical into new ones, to achieve purposeful future improvements. On top of that you’d be blessed with the humility to iterate upon your designs for the sole purpose of better meeting the genuine human needs of early and late stage adopters of interfaces. If you additionally have the fortitude of will and emotional intelligence to effect interface related improvement outcomes in an organisation that wants you to win, then frankly you’re the very person we want to have working alongside us.
We’re dreaming about the chance to work with a UX/UI & Digital Content Designer that can, over time, evolve from a person who advises on how we can best deliver tantalising interactions that delight users, into someone that is a keystone, underpinning a “design-first” culture within our company. This means you’d be responsible for collaboratively, quantitatively and qualitatively, considering:
- What our customer’s need, what their pain-points are, and where improvement opportunities exist;
- How can our delightful customer interactions be rendered in a way that deliver fair value exchange;
- What are the existing and omitted capabilities and resources required to achieve a sustainable competitive design led advantage;
- What “tools mix” such as storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups, and interactive digital content, most effectively communicate the team’s ideas; and
- Which external collaborator deliver superior value-creating experiences to customers.
- How handoff and design system adherence can be improved.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- An appreciation of purpose-guided content delivery systems with minimal loss in clarity and accuracy.
- Capacity to navigate Graphic Design tools, such as the Adobe Creative Suite and Open Source alternatives.
- Previous experience of iterating ideas using browser based design tools such as Figma.
- The competence to quantitatively and qualitatively explain decision rationale.
- Talent regarding the creation of wireframes, prototypes, storyboards and user-flows.
- The ability to originate video content and visual imagery for internal and external use.
- Holistic understanding needed to participate in data-driven user discovery
Unlike other companies we work a four-day week (Monday to Thursday), but we pay a full-time salary. Now if that isn’t reason enough to apply, we don't know what is! Pay wise, our primary concern is with getting the best talent to on our team, so whatever you can convince us you’re worth, we'd be happy to pay with all the bells and whistle benefits as you’d expect.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.