Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Esoko solves fundamental flaws linked to paper-based data collection systems. Our solution combines mobile and web-based tools for data collection and analysis, with field deployment and management, to gain insights into targeted individuals and communities. Our services include customized software development for digital surveys, to collect biometric and spatial data; web-enabled reporting dashboards; field agent recruitment, training and management; and verification and payment solution for social protection and agricultural programs.
- Reports to: Director of Operations
Summary of Role
Esoko is seeking to employ a competent individual for the role of Data Analyst to join our team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Manage master data, including creation, updates, and deletion
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance team, if necessary
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Help develop reports and analysis
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Support the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Assess tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems
- Generate reports from single or multiple systems
- Troubleshoot the reporting database environment and reports
- Provide technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleaning
Required Skills or Experience
- Strong background in Statistics or Mathematics or Computer Science or Data Science or Economics or Agricultural Economics
- At least 3-5 years of experience analyzing large scale socio-economic data
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- At least experience in two of any of the software for data processing such as R, Stata, SPSS, Python. Knowledge in SQL/Databases will be an added advantage
- GIS and mapping applications (ArcGIS, QGIS, GPS receivers, remote sensing packages like Erdas Imagine or ENVI) will be an added advantage
- High-level written, presentation and verbal communication skills. Ability to present analysis in appropriate PowerPoint decks or other data visualization tools is a strong plus
- Have a consultative approach to problem solving for clients
- Passionate about working in a business with strong social impact and about innovative technology
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.