Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To mainly develop Mobile Apps, business applications, handle data integrity issues, software development, deployment, installation, testing, troubleshooting, debugging and training.
- Design, develop and modify software and mobile app solutions to meet current technology trend, business goals and objectives
- Analyze user needs, software requirements and data to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Analyze and identify data integrity issues and implement efficient solutions and fixes
- Evaluating existing applications, performing updates and customize it to suit business processes
- Test existing applications, identify deficiencies and offer cost-effective solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Integrate 3rd party applications (USSD, payment gateways...) using APIs and other integration tools
- Design and administer SQL/ Oracle Linux database, write queries, extract data and design ad hoc reports
- Support users by developing detailed software/ coding documentation and assistance tools
- Work collaboratively with teams to receive and respond to project requests
- Maintain and update organization website
- Performing any other duties that may be required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
a. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related IT discipline
Technical & Operations
- Strong Knowledge of cross platforms Mobile App development especially Android and IOS
- Background in Microsoft dot Net, Visual Basic, Excel, Word, Outlook, HTML, PHP, MySQL, Java Script, CSS, Knowledge of IIS, Visual Studio
- Knowledge of data processing , Hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications
- Good background in database design and technical experience with Oracle Linux and SQL database, web development and user support
- Knowledge of different programming languages, such as C, C+, C++, Java < Java script, Ruby and Python
- Knowledge of DevOps Ci/ Cd tools such as GIT
- Technical experience of virtual machines software such as HYPER-V, ORACLE VM and cloud computing
- Experience in Microsoft windows operating systems, LINUX and office 365
- Experience in software and Mobile App development preferably in the insurance industry
- Knowledge of active directory and system configuration
- Must be innovative
- Presentation skills
a. Organization and planning
b. Problem analysis and problem-solving
d. Decision making
e. Stress tolerance
f. Adaptability and collaboration
Specific Working Experience
4 years in software/ Mobile app development and Oracle Linux
CONTINUE READING BELOW
a. Creative flair
b. Multi tasking
c. Self confident, outgoing and not easily intimidated
d. Reliable and trustworthy
e. Organizational Skills
f. Team building and leadership
How To Apply
Qualified persons should send their Application letters together with their CVs to
CLOSING DATE: JUNE 30, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.