Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Sports Coach:
For appointment to the rank of Sports Coach, the candidate must:
- Have an M.Phil. or a two-year full-time research masters degree in Physical Education or related relevant field. OR
- Possess a good first degree with a one-year full-time masters degree plus a professional qualification from a recognised professional body in a relevant field of Sports or Physical Education. OR
- In addition to the above, the applicant must have, at least, four (4) years relevant post-qualification experience in private or public practice in the field of sports.
- Have served as an Assistant Sports Coach in the University or a comparable institution for a minimum of two years.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.