Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Eastern Region : Confidential Secretary - Adonten Community Bank LimitedAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Eastern Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Adonten Community Bank limited seeks a Confidential Secretary
- Attending Board meetings and writing Board Minutes
- Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and
transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information, and initiating
- Manages department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel and
arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, and answering or
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Administrative writing skills
- Reporting skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Professionalism, confidentiality, and organization
- Verbal Communication
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Secretariat ship.
- Professional qualification in the field of Secretariat ship will be an added advantage.
- Minimum work experience of two (2) years at middle management level.
- Work experience within the Rural Banking sector will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
All applications are to be submitted to:
The General Manager
Adonten Community Bank Limited
P. O. Box 140
New Tafo – Akim
Email: [email protected]
Closing Date: Friday, 14th May 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.