Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating the right environment to achieve and maintain commercial success of our currently approved product portfolio. You will handle an approved portfolio in a given territory mainly in demand generation and ensuring availability of products
You will become a specialist in the Sales and Marketing of these brands in the Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Retail and Wholesale Channels, and work with relevant all relevant partners within your defined territory.
The main duties and responsibilities of the position are:
- Mapping and maintaining key customers (Hospitals, Retail Pharmacies, Sub-Wholesalers, Wholesale Pharmacies, Professional Associations relating to these customers, etc.) by product, within your territory, including maintenance of company CAM database.
- Conduct visits to assigned customers to effectively sell the value of our products using company generated promotional materials.
- Track Competitor activity
- Gather Market intelligence to share with rest of team relating to retail market
- Establish and lead KOL relationships in your territory.
- Deliver relevant sales education to customers via agreed and approved internal materials. Sales education events will include: In-House Pharmacy trainings, Product Seminars, Conferences and Round tables
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure all visits and events are delivered via internal compliance guidelines
- Support specific, agreed internal promotion programs
- Track Sales results with distributors
- Track set Key Performance Indicators
- Attend internal sales meetings, seminars, trainings to align priorities of the role.
- Compliance Responsibilities
- Ensure safety reporting requirements (timely AE/PQC reporting) as set out in company policies and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are met and, where applicable, appropriately managed when planning projects, developing materials, executing projects and contracting vendors
- Ensure HCC and legal requirements (Fair Market Value, Transfer of Value rules, Promotional Materials rules) are fully understood, appropriately managed and, where applicable, complied when planning projects,developing materials, executing projects and contracting vendors
- Ensure inspection readiness with respect to personal training compliance, and availability of recent CV and individualized Job Description
Desired Skills and Experience
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Strong track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Strong track record of growing revenue through generation of leads
- Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Great teammate
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proficiency in English and one or more local languages
- Ideally with an entrepreneurial attitude, a self-starter and excellent problem-solver
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work to meet quality standards and deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Desire to work as part of a small, cohesive and collaborative team
- Must have excellent skills in operating Microsoft office.
- Must exhibit behaviors aligned to the J&J Global Leadership Profile including but not limited to: integrity-credo based actions, collaboration and partnership, sense of urgency and results driven Must exhibit behaviors aligned to the J&J Leadership Imperatives: Connect, Shape, Lead, Deliver and Live Our Credo
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.