Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of a multinational FMCG that prides itself with leading brands, promotes inclusion and diversity within a challenging and rewarding work environment?
GBfoods Ghana is in search of graduates for the 2021/2022 National Service period. Successful applicants will work with teams in any of these departments, Human Resource, Marketing, Supply Planning, Engineering, Sales, Logistics, Warehouse and Customer Service.
Who Can Apply?
- Fourth (4th) year university students who will undertake their national service in 2021/2022
- Excellent academic records.
- Ability to communicate and make presentations to small groups.
- Ability to undertake individua land team projects as well as participate in group teamwork.
- Have a creative approach to problem solving.
- Have open mindset and be proactive.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What can you expect from us?
Be part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.