Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
About The Vodafone Ghana Internship Programme
Welcome to a period of self-actualisation, which we hope will result in the fine-tuning of your skills, clarifying your career goals, expanding your network of experienced professionals and making you the best version of yourself. The program provides hands-on experience and development for undergraduate students to improve their skills and make them more competitive, whether in the pursuit of their education or career.The Vodafone Internship Programme is designed to give you hands-on work experience and afford you the platform to exhibit your talent.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Who can apply?
Vodafone's Internship Programme is for curious undergraduate students who are interested in exploring how our world around us work, why things are the way they are, and are keen to contribute to the use of technology to solve life's problems. Only candidates who meet the following criteria will be contacted:
- You are a tertiary student still studying for a degree or MBA in a recognized University
- You have a curious mind and are willing to learn
- You are open minded and able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- You are able to adhere to Corporate rules and policies e.g. Confidentiality
- You will be able to provide a valid and current recommendation letter from your institution of study if you are successful
Scope of Program
Interns are assigned to teams across our functional areas (Human Resource, Finance, Consumer Business, Enterprise Business, External Affairs & Legal, Commercial & Digital Operations and Technology). Their work is core to Vodafone and varies in scope and in length — ranging from the day-to-day work and projects lasting the duration of the 2 months internship.
Training opportunities available within the program
Outside of core project work, VFGH interns have the opportunity to take advantage of the learning and development programs Vodafone offers. We encourage interns to invest in themselves and grow their personal and professional skills on an ongoing basis.
At the end of the program
Our ultimate goal is to afford interns a worthwhile work experience while attracting great talent to Vodafone Ghana. Interns who excel have the opportunity to be considered for Vodafone's Discover Graduate Programme upon completion of their studies.
3.Confirmation of internship offer
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.