Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- He/she will actively support the assigned students to ensure that a strong commitment to improving academic and social achievement of students with disabilities is evident.
- The special education facilitator collaborates with appropriate individuals so that the educational needs of students with disabilities are appropriately addressed.
- Supports, mentors, and models best practice instructional strategies and techniques.
- Exhibits a strong commitment to improving academic and social achievement for students with disabilities.
- Attends division and area facilitator/liaison meetings.
- Effectively communicates division procedures and best practices to site administration and staff through regular staff meetings.
- Facilitates staff development activities related to students with disabilities for administration, licensed, and support staff.
- Informs administration of special education concerns/issues that may be supervisory in nature.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensures that students with disabilities are receiving a free and appropriate education.
- Assists parents in problem solving and acquiring the necessary knowledge and skills to support the development and implementation of their child’s Individualized Education Plan
- Provides staff with information on scientifically based instruction, positive behavioural supports.
- Monitors, on a regularly scheduled basis, confidential folders of students assigned to him/her.
- Maintains confidentiality and organization of records through observable procedures consistent with policies of the school.
- Collaborates with academic coordinator and administration when designing class schedules as it relates to students with disabilities.
- Works professionally with administrators, staffs, and parents.
- Participates in other job-related duties and activities related to the position, as assigned.
- Demonstrate ability to support, mentor, and model best practice instructional strategies specifically designed for students with disabilities.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of people with special need and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of special education programs.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in planning, organizing, and coordinating meaningful activities for appropriate individuals and/or groups in a pleasant, professional manner.
- Exhibit proficiency.
- Lead professional development activities for staff as they relate to special education.
- Work cooperatively with students, parents, peers and administration.
- Maintain accurate and complete records on the assigned students.
- Participate as an active member with other staff members11. Maintain and improve professional competence.
- Communicate effectively both written and orally.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a diploma in education.
- At least 1-3 years of experience
- Good communication skills
- Year 1 teacher must have a skill in ICT(CODING) and Basic design and technology.
Special education need teacher: Should have knowledge in SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEED/CHILD PSYCHOLOGY
Location: Achimota, Accra
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Or Call us on:
Closing Date: 26th May, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.