Human Resource Management Jobs In Accra : Recruitment and Admissions Manager - Lancaster University GhanaHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
About Lancaster University Ghana and Transnational Academic Group
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and places great emphasis on a strong student experience, employability and gives students access to academics who are experts in their field. Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree to the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications - as if you were studying at the main campus.
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high quality academic and professional staff. Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Transnational Academic Group Ghana Limited / Lancaster University Ghana is looking for a dynamic, competent and self-motivated individual to fill the position of Recruitment & Admissions Manager.
The Recruitment & Admissions Manager works closely with the Marketing Manager, School Engagement & Business Development Executive and the Recruitment and Admissions Manager (Nigeria) for the development and conduct of the student recruitment strategy in Ghana and Nigeria.
The post holder is responsible for the recruitment of students to TAG Ghana’s LUG campus through carrying out activities within the following segments:
i. TAG Partner Schools,
ii. Corporate partners, through scholarships/sponsorships,
iii. Government partners, through scholarships/sponsorships, and
iv. Private student recruitment agencies.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Schools Relations and Engagement
- To take lead on developing leadership on needed support in delivering wider recruitment and outreach activities, representing the university to potential students, parents, Heads of Schools, teachers and School Counsellors, and to act as a persuasive ambassador for LUG Ghana and programmes of the university;
- To provide information, advice and guidance activities that provides guidance about higher education to high school students and liaise closely with academic and support services staff on campus to ensure that they serve effective points of contact for great students experience for prospective students
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Recruitment Events & Activities
- Organise High School Outreach activities that will engage high school students and build a network with heads of schools, colleges, external organizations, agents and other stakeholders to establish and develop a robust recruitment supply chain and maximize student recruitment and conversion;
- Work closely with Marketing and PR team to develop and maintain accurate and persuasive course information and communication content for prospective students;
Lead Management and Analysis
- Act as a port of call; responding to admission enquiries from potential students and parents/guardians on the admissions process, providing relevant information and advice applicants on programme choices and other aspects of the admissions process;
- To use the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to record schools relations and engagement activities and details of prospective students, and to work with the Marketing & PR team on recruitment campaigns
Use TAG CRM systems to engage with enquiries and applicants to optimize and manage their experience through the application process and ensure successful conversion rate;
- Ensure that prospective students certificates have been verified and essential procedures have been carried out prior to enrolment;
- Send out appropriate correspondence to applicants regarding scholarships, etc. and liaising as appropriate and maintain records on the database of applications received, offers made and uptake;
- Deal with new enquiries effectively and convert the enquiry to a visit to the campus by facilitating the application process in a straightforward and efficient way to convert applications to enrolment;
- Support students in their induction and orientation to ensure a positive start to their “Student Journey” by ensuring that prospective students receive relevant pre-arrival information that will enhance great student experience;
You should have:
- Relevant Master’s degree or equivalent experience in sales, marketing and customer care is desirable;
- Professional Certificate in Sales and/or Marketing, Customer Service is desirable;
- Working knowledge of Higher Education system, in particular school relations and engagement, recruitment cycles, processes and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of the university’s program portfolio and entry/admission requirements;
- Knowledge and understanding of cultural differences and how to manage these in the context of student recruitment and marketing;
- Team player with experience working in a dynamic multi-cultural organisation;
- Minimum of six(6) years’ working experience in similar/related roles;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Support to
and mention Recruitment & Admissions Manager in the subject line.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.