Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Heifer International is a global development organization on a mission to end hunger and poverty in a sustainable way. Working with farmers and their communities to identify and invest in business opportunities that deliver living incomes, Heifer International creates solutions to local challenges designed to build inclusive, resilient economies. Since launching in 1944, Heifer International has assisted more than 35 million people, with millions more now on a pathway to living incomes.
- Contract Type: Independent Contract Agreement
- Period: April to June 2021
Heifer’s Envisioning Africa's Agriculture - 2030 (eaa-2030) is an agribusiness innovation competition designed to catalyze ground-up innovation from young Africans who would otherwise not innovate in the agricultural sector.
The competition will foster the creation of social businesses that address challenges faced by smallholder farmers in Africa, providing the incubation and financing they need to go from concept to market. The program also seeks to elevate agriculture as a desirable occupation with several opportunities for leveraging and integrating technology from farm to market, making the sector more attractive to the next generation of farmers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
About the Role
Heifer Ghana is looking for a competent Public Relations (PR) Specialist or organization to shape and protect its’ corporate image in ways that promote our business, values, and mission under the Envisioning Africa's Agriculture - 2030 (eaa-2030) agribusiness innovation competition. The goal of the consultancy is to provide support for the competition in Ghana through communications and branding strategies for Heifer International with identified target audience. The consultant will be responsible for maintaining media relations and collaborating with marketing teams in promotional activities under this initiative.
- Formulate PR plans and strategies.
- Enhance the company’s voice and presence through online and offline channels.
- Manage media relations and requests.
- Write press releases, speeches, and other PR copy.
- Plan and supervise events, fairs, conferences etc.
- Support the implementation of promotional plans.
- Present solutions in times of PR crisis.
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public or external vendors.
- Lead survey initiatives and analyze public opinion.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.