Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We, Pulse Ghana are looking for an experienced Cinematographer to join our Video team. The job holder reports to the Director of Video. The Cinematographer will be responsible for selecting appropriate technical equipment to create striking and sharp images to be used in client videos, photoshoot, websites, social media and a vast array of other media. The job holder will be responsible for the visual impact of our images and management of our camera and lighting team to achieve outcomes that meet our standard.
Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries - Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal.
We are the platform leading in reach - with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We're also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media reach and 360 degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
None of this would be possible without our incredible, passionate team who go above and beyond to inform and engage our young audience with quality content in many formats and across different channels, and delight our clients and partners with their creativity and talent for engaging their target audiences.
About the role
The Cinematographer will be responsible for the job duties below:
- Assist with studio production setup and set preparation
- Regularly update and modification of procedures and processes as needed to ensure project completion
- Frame camera shots for live studio or field productions as directed
- Utilize equipment and technology to enhance ENG production
- Follow shoot schedules and call sheets
- Liaising with lighting and technical staff to ensure seamless execution of projects
- Resolve technical or practical issues
- Edit footage as needed
Skills that would make a candidate successful in this role:
- You should have at least one-year hands-on experience in studio production and set up
- You should have at least a Certificate in Cinematography or related field of study
- Must have basic knowledge and experience in video editing
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative
- You should be creative and versatile
- You should have good communication skills, be committed to your work and dependable
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.