Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Pulse is looking to hire an experienced Commercial Video Project Manager to join our Video team and take up the challenge of coordinating and contributing creative content to our online publishing platform that has over 10 million active monthly users.Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands.
We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries - Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal.We are the platform leading in reach - with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We're also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media reach and 360 degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa.This role reports to our Director of Video and will be based in our Accra office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure efficient and effective planning of project executions. Making sure all logistics are in place and the team has all the support they need to enable them to give their best output.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The full responsibility of client project timelines and deliverables. This means proper management of proof hub project cards with timelines, effective communication with account management.
- Supervision of studio activities, organise entire video production including logistics, location scouting, equipment use and equipment hire etc.
- Management and supervision of studio/equipment inventory. Take full responsibility for all equipment, ensure proper storage and usage.
- Assignment of day-to-day tasks to team members, manage overall personnel schedules, manage systems set-up by the Director.
- Take full responsibility for personnel expected output and make sure they take up assignments and deliver timely as expected.
- Ensure proper organisation and safekeeping of video footage and logs.
- Manage team learning sessions and enable knowledge sharing on an ongoing basis with the Content teams internationally.
- Communicate effectively to all team members and maintain strong, trusting relationships with all internal collaborators.
- Represent Pulse at events and serve as a brand ambassador.
- Work alongside the Director of Commercial Video and the Director of Content in the execution of Pulse Studio content strategy and current content structure, including the fulfillment of specific related KPIs communicated on a regular basis.
- Attend and contribute to Play Studio sessions
Skills and experience required:
- You should have at least two (2) years of project management experience or professional Project Management certification
- You should be very organised, assertive and possess a good problem-solving capability
- You should have at least 1+ year(s) of professional experience working in an Agency or Video Production
- Must be very familiar with google applications and open to learning new applications and tools
- You have good communication skills, be committed to your work and be dependable
- Knowledge of video editing will be a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.