Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Media Ops Analyst at Twitter, you will work closely with key stakeholders (e.g. vendors, policy specialists, product managers, engineering) to ensure day-to-day operations are running well and new products and policies are launched quickly and efficiently.
You will proactively make changes that improve the operation and reverse negative trends. You will be comfortable handling high-priority user escalations and edge cases as they come in.
In this role Twitter is also looking for someone to help represent Media Operations and the wider User Operations team to local stakeholders within the Africa region.
In addition to work supporting the global market you will also be responsible for helping to design and implement operational solutions that serve the needs of our customers, stakeholders, legislation, policies, standards, and best practices in the region.
- Use market specific knowledge, signals
- insights to design and implement scalable solutions to improve the safety support of the Africa region, starting with West African markets
- Lead daily media enforcement operations and agent workflows across multiple geographies to respond to complex user escalations and reports, especially related to media on all Twitter owned platforms current and future.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Act as a global and Africa domain expert and point of contact for internal partners and vendor partners to review and analyze safety and abuse reporting on the platform.
- Manage stakeholder relationships with Product, Trust & Safety, Engineering, Legal, COMM’s and others to safely develop and launch new policies and products on the platform
- Create and analyze reports and dashboards to monitor and investigate operational safety abuse trends
- Help drive local and global strategies related to our online media operations, implementing plans and overseeing their execution.
- Deliver trainings on various policies and workflows to large global teams
- Provide expert input for training material (decks, facilitator guides, knowledge bases, agent assessments) and ensure trainers on the vendor team are equipped to deliver a high quality and consistent training experience.
- Monitor established key volume performance indicators (e.g. total/manual incoming, total/manual solved, AAS, AHT) and investigate root causes of trends and spikes.
- Lead project initiatives to find new and innovative ways to consistently improve safety efforts, response times and support to users
- Take part in the global on-call rotation as needed, and respond to cases in any high-priority escalations.
- Report issues with internal tools to engineering and product operations teams and scope out new tooling requests
- Manage communication with vendors and internal escalations teams, including answering questions, providing support and working collaboratively on scaling solutions
- Lead the delivery of large cross-functional initiatives within the team.
Please Note: You will need to review or be exposed to sensitive and potentially disturbing content including but not limited to vulgar language, hate speech, violent threats, pornography and other graphic images.
The Media Operations team handles some of our most serious and difficult policy areas on our platforms including child safety, violent extremism, and other illegal or regulated activities.
We always endeavor to ensure your boundaries are respected and you have the time and flexibility to step back where necessary but given the team’s work it is impossible to completely avoid some topics while remaining within the team.
Who you are:
Twitter is looking for a passionate team member with excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, experience in supporting user/consumer operations in the Africa region (especially West Africa) and, of course, tons of enthusiasm for helping people and supporting Twitter’s fast-growing user base.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What you have:
- You have political familiarity with the Africa region including Nigeria. Deep/nuanced familiarity with one or more countries in the region including typical online user behavior.
- Experience in handling user reports and/or high-priority support and/or enforcement issues
- Strong analytical skills, metrics driven and experience in business/data analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and highly developed social skills
- Experience supporting high profile and/or publicly visible individuals either directly or in partnership with their representatives
- Influence and collaboration skills to affect change with cross functional stakeholders
- Flexibility; open to changing priorities and handling multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes and under pressure
- Ability to solve problems creatively and proactively, especially during critical situations
- Experience driving large cross-functional projects across different time zones; familiarity with project planning methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience working with Service Cloud, JIRA, Tableau, or similar software. Service Cloud admin skills, basic programming, SQL and/or experience in automation a plus.
- Intellectually curious and able to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Active, passionate, Twitter user or a strong interest in social media
- BA/BS degree or equivalent local degree or experience required
- 4-5+ years of related experience with content moderation or online operations or with project and program management, preferably in a fast-paced online support environment or a role involving vendor relationship management
- Fluency in English and Pidgin is required
- Ability to work alongside technical stakeholders including Product and Engineering to define tooling requirements and understand technical and product processes
- Working hours may vary depending on business need, on-call or weekend work may be required
- Ability to travel up to 10-20% to global offices and vendor locations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Additional Preferred qualifications
- 2+ years experience involving vendor relationships from the customer side or the creation of training, workflows and processes.
- Additional French fluency is highly preferred
- Experience with live video and/or illegal content is a huge plus
- Experience managing contractors or full time staff.
- Experience working with new product rollouts and defining launch requirements for safety or enforcement.
- Experience in the field of study and/or professional experience in promoting online safety, child safety online, and/or countering violent extremism
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.