Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We’re a committed group of people working hard to solve a universal problem for millions of SMBs in Africa: businesses need to understand their financial performance but for many small businesses, this remains a distant dream. This means they are going to miss out of the numerous benefits that understanding business financials comes with. Built solves this problem by empowering SMBs with a simple web and mobile application to manage their business books and gain insights into their business performances, and providing them access to cheaper credit.
We are looking for a talented Community & Content Intern to tell the stories of these businesses and how Built is making their businesses better.
As Community and Content Intern, you will be playing a key role contributing to the outreach of Built Accounting and the development of our business community.
Your goal is to develop and engage with the Built Accounting business community internally and externally. Increase awareness, build trust and reliability of the solution (user testimonials, user stories, referral, sense of belonging), community management on the Built Accounting platform and desire for new users to register, engage and stay on the platform.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Community and Content Intern role involves:
Community and Customer Success Management
- Engage with our members and followers across multiple channels
- Increase sense of belonging and referral
- Curating case studies, client testimonials and features
- Setting up partnerships with influencers within the business and startup ecosystem in Ghana
Content and Social Media Management
- Write articles and invent new formats for the platform
- Source and schedule the sharing of third parties publications (articles, studies, tech events, diversity & inclusion initiative) on our preferred topics: small business management, funding, women in tech)
- Strengthen our following and influencer network on our social channels, by implementing a strategy of interaction and partnership
- Coordinate the weekly editorial planning based on the Content Marketing Strategy
Preferred profile ?????
- Student with a major in either digital, communication, journalism, advertising, literature
- Passionate about Tech and eager to thrive in a startup environment.
- You want to make the world a better place (support for SMEs, tech for good, impact, diversity)
- Curious, empathic, autonomous, creative and resourceful: the hunger to test new concepts and share ideas
- Effective communicator: you don’t hesitate to start or jump in a conversation and connect with people
- Excellent spelling, grammar and syntax
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Bonus points ?
- Experience in a tech startup, creative agency or knowledge of the startup ecosystem
- Experience building and/or growing a community (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Blog, FB Groups…)
Period & compensation
- 3 months minimum and option to take on full time role
- Conventional internship or apprenticeship compensation
- Beginning: ASAP! ?
- Working remotely until further notice
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.