Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sabre Education is one of the leading early childhood education organisations working in close partnership with the Government of Ghana to deliver Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 4.2 on universal access to quality pre-primary education.
Through sixteen years of working with schools, communities and the Ghana Education Service,Sabre has developed award winning innovative solutions to tackle the twin issues of access and quality in kindergarten education.Sabre’s approach is holistic and considers all aspects of the kindergarten education eco-system,covering child-centred and play-based pedagogy, training in positive behaviour management, improved learning environments, individualised assessment, coaching and mentoring for teachers,supportive supervision, and parental engagement.
Sabre’s multi award-winning Brighter Futures Programme, delivered through Building Playful Schools and providing Transformational Teacher Training (TTT), has been tested, independently evaluated and replicated at a district and regional scale.Sabre has exciting and ambitious expansion plans, which will see the organisation scale the impact of our direct implementation activity, whilst leveraging our technical expertise in partnership with others to create system-level change in Ghana and beyond.
- REPORTING TO: Director of Programmes
- DURATION: 6 Months Contract
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This is a moment of exciting growth and opportunity at Sabre. The role of the Multimedia Design Officer will be to provide multimedia design support and assist Sabre Education to meet its online training agenda.
- Collaborate with the Technical team to develop creative solutions for converting Sabre’s training content for online training delivery
- Develop and produce multimedia resources that offer an engaging and interactive online experience for users.
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to explore the secure and appropriate storage of final multi-media products and how they can be assessed by the various stakeholders we work with.
- Collaborate with the Technical team and Communications team to determine appropriate visual, textual and animated elements of the training programme.
- Work closely with the Technical team in developing multimedia resources in order to build capacity with Sabre.
- Produce educational, instructional or event-based videos as requested by Sabre including defining objectives, shooting in studio and remote locations, conversion of existing video formats for video editing.
- Plan and perform video post-production tasks, including reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, logging, rough cuts, audio adjustment, colour correction, adding photographs, motion pictures, motion graphics, animation, audio and music, and final editing using Final Cut Pro X, Avid or Adobe Premiere software.
- Utilize computer graphics and special effects for video post-production in accordance with the overall production concepts; compress/encode video projects for output.
- Make video products available in a variety of formats and in doing so observe brand standards, ensure consistency and relevancy to production; monitor technical quality of end product; and coordinate internal and external duplication services as required.
- Operate video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Design, transport, set up, and operate production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Computer edit video segments on a variety of tape and digital formats.
- Complete trouble shooting and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintain equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Stay informed about the current state of and future advances in video production technology and video distribution.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Excellent visual communication skills to present ideas and information in a multimedia context
- Excellent Information Technology skills and knowledge of various software tools.
- A strong creative sense and an innovative approach to design projects
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Must be proficient with computers and other peripheral devices, digital video cameras, microphones, and video editing hardware and software.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of Avid, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop and Premier.
- Proficiency using software appropriate for communications including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office; social media tools; email etc.
Preferred Qualification & Experience
- First degree from an accredited tertiary institution in the areas of Film & TV Production Design and/or Multimedia Production design
- A minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Demonstrable experience in film production and other multimedia initiatives
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.