Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Roles & Responsibilities: *
The duties that candidate will be responsible for
- Translate skills needed in the market to training topics and objectives.
- Design and run data trainings in professional and academic settings.
- Design curriculums suited for beginners, intermediate and advanced students in analytics and machine learning fields.
- Lead a team of teaching assistants to deliver short term and long-term trainings.
- Coach and mentor team members to grow their professional capabilities.
- Take a supportive role in projects being executed in various domains
Job Requirement: *
Qualification, Experience, Education, Skills and so on the candidate should possess
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- You have experience working with python programming language to build data science projects.
- You have experience building and deploying on machine learning projects and can teach students industry practices to take advantage of
- You have experience writing advanced and optimized SQL queries.
- You understand and can communicate how cloud computing works when deploying data science projects. Experience working with Azure cloud platform will be a plus.
- You can transfer knowledge acquired from your project experience to beginners, intermediate students in data science fields.
- You know data science best practices and can communicate them to inspire your students to learn and use them.
- You participate in community building and have a strong sense of continuous improvement for members in the community.
- Coaching and mentorship come naturally to you. You enjoy seeing your mentees grow personally and in technical abilities.
Location: Kwabenya, Accra
How To Apply
Apply with your CV using this email below:
Closing Date: 3rd April, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.