Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Answer and accept phone calls and messages and/or forwards them.
- Ensure incoming and outgoing calls are efficient and uninterrupted.
- Handles administrative and secretariat duties.
- Register, document, and organize incoming and outgoing correspondence (fax, emails, packages and personally delivered messages)
- Ensure creation and/or regular updating of a list of contacts and addresses (telephone, fax, email)
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing packages & correspondence (email, fax, other official documents)
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Certificate/diploma in administration or similar qualification from a recognized clerical college
At least 2 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
- Good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g., Ms office) good organizational and management skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal.
- Good organizational and management skills
- Good knowledge of English, Knowledge of German language will be an advantage.
- Polite and helpful when dealing with visitors.
- Willing to update skills as required by the tasks to be performed and agreed with management.
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to
under the Job Code 2021/EU-REACH/03/01.
DEADLINE: April 18, 2021
NOTE: Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please
consider your application unsuccessful.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.