Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ZONDA TEC Ghana Ltd, a leader in the sales and service of heavy duty and light trucks located in Tema requires the services of a Customs Declaration Officer to work with their Procurement and Clearing team. As a successful hire, you need to professionally carry out customs declaration. The successful candidate would report directly to the head of procurement and clearing department.
- To undertake specific input of data of all customs entry declarations for all shipments in a fast and timely manner.
- Verification of all clearing document received for each BL.
- Constantly monitor custom and declaration processes
- Professionally carry out customs declaration while observing utmost accuracy to avoid customs rejections and punitive measures and co-ordinate processing of customs clearance documentation.
- Attain a smooth and a professional flow of all sea and air documentation.
- Maintain an updated and effective contact with customs on all new regulations as well as reporting to the management on any changes in business procedures and processes.
- To ensure proper consultation between company and customs.
- Track and update of awaited vessel with their BL # to know ETA status.
- Applying for the necessary customs exemption and approval from the appropriate Ministries, Department and Agencies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Terms and Conditions
- First Six (6) months of employment is a contract and also treated as a period of probation. Candidates who are outstanding in their performance in the first 6 months shall be confirmed as permanent employees
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of an HND,
- A certificate in Customs or Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding OR
- Relevant experiences in Customs Declarations and Procedures.
- 3-5 Years’ experience as a Custom Declaration Clerk
- A team player and result oriented
- Conversant with shipping line procedures
- Knowledge in customs law, tariffs, classifications and valuations method
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
How To Apply
Interested persons should send their CVs to
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Thank you.
Closing Date: April 18, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.