Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Procure materials and equipment locally, monitor markets, issue invitations to tender and processes orders in accordance with GIZ regulations.
- Prepare contracts for short-term Consultants / Appraiser / Local Subsidies / Financing agreements.in accordance with GIZ regulations.
- Accept goods, inspects delivery, and ensure receipts are documented, and goods received checked appropriately.
- Contact suppliers of defective goods delivered and arrange necessary follow-ups.
- Check goods invoices, goods inwards receipts and other (delivery) papers and payment instruction.
- Advise the project regarding complex procurement cases.
- Advise on housing issues, rental agreements, generator policy, reimbursement of security costs.
- Monitor the fleet of vehicles, ensure the renewal of road worthy certificates, vehicle insurance and other operational activities.
- Assist in and/or carry out other office activities and tasks.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA/MSc in Purchasing and Supply or Supply Chain Management or Business administration
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a comparable position and excellent knowledge of procurement procedures
- Very good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software) and computer applications (e.g., MS Office)
- Very good knowledge of the English language, knowledge of German is an add advantage.
- Highly organized and able to work with little supervision.
- Ability to work within or without a team.
- Ability to multitask and deliver within timelines set.
- Very good communication (written & verbal) skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Willing to update skills as required by the tasks to be performed and agreed with management.
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to
under the Job Code 2021/EU-REACH/03/01.
DEADLINE: April 18, 2021
NOTE: Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.