Jobs In Tarkwa 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI IDUAPRIEM LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a workforce of over 1400, including contractors.
AngloGold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Limited (AAIL) is looking for a highly qualified and motivated persons to join the team undertake Special Projects with estimated project duration of between 9 and 24 months.
INFORMATION / DATA MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
The Information/Data Management Specialist will provide high-level technical support for the Beposo Tailings Storage Facility (BTSF) /Return Water Dam (RWD) and the Block 5 Resettlement Project.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Generate and manage compensation on Geographic Information System GIS database
- Ensure integration, quality assurance and management of GIS database of information.
- Supervise and ensure implementation of accurate spatial planning scheme for the project.
- Supervise and ensure implementation of a clear demarcation of plots and transfer of land titles.
- Ensure accurate geographic information data for the project.
- Appropriate mapping of all areas of the resettlement project and advise compensation liabilities in line with the Resettlement Action Plan (RAP).
- Develop tracking systems to ensure building designs are followed and advise on where there are deviations.
- Ensure timely sharing of information and documentation of all required infomiation for the project.
- Analyse information needs, propose solutions, and follow through on measuring required changes.
- Organise presentations for the Project
- Develop a system to capture and address of all complaints emanating from the resettlement project.
- Develop and implement a plan to ensure successful movement of the resettlement project affected persons (PAPs).
- A degree in any of these disciplines; Geomatic Engineering, Environmental Science or Spatial Engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in the mining industry
- A certificate in Geographic Information System (GIS) is a must have qualification for the role.
- Thorough understanding of Safety in the mining industry.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Thorough understanding of Minerals and Compensation and Resettlement
- Regulation 2012 (L.1 2175), Minerals and Mining Act, 2006 (Act 703) and the IFC Performance Standard 5.
- Strong presentation, report writing,organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competent M the use of ArcGIS, ArcGIS Pro or Quantum GIS software
- Good human relations and ability to interaet with people of diverse mature and values.
- Medical fitness for the position and the environment
- Must possess, valid driving license and proficiency in driving light vehicles.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible persons are to entail their cover letters and curriculum vitae with the subject line — the position titie to
not later than Friday, March 19, 2021
- Only electronic applications will be accepted.
- Only shortlisted applicants Will be invited to attend interview.
- AAIL is an equal opportunity employer.
- Women with the required criteria are encouraged to apply.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.