Sales / Marketing Jobs In Accra : Sales & Marketing Representative - Unique Flavours and Fragrances GhanaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are a group of companies with two main divisions- we deal in cosmetic speciality raw materials, flavours, fragrances & manufacture handmade cosmetics etc. We are seeking a dynamic sales & marketing personnel to build awareness about our products and Brand and turn around our sales across our regional branches. This is a commission-based role driven by performance. You will be responsible for driving the profitability in our Accra branches and ensuring sales targets are met.
Our ideal candidate must have previous experience working in a sales environment. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day sales & marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Drive sales and meet weekly, monthly & quarterly sales targets
- Create & implement a winning marketing strategy to drive sales
- Identify target markets, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Work in a team and be responsible for the success of achieving sales targets
- Aid in the execution of marketing programs from start to finish,
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities;
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Use online marketing strategies to aid in driving sales
- A proactive mindset, and the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong emphasis on business communication
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to work with individuals at all levels both internally and externally
- To provide exceptional customer service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Maintain a shop, must be highly organised, clean and tidy
- Must be detailed
- An Honest person who works with integrity
- Highly adaptable
- Strong problem-solving skills
Ideal candidate will have/be
- Minimum 7 years experience in sales & marketing (desired)
- Must live relatively local to West Accra
- Must be able to travel outside Accra
- MUST be able to work flexible working hours (late hours, weekends & on-demand, willingness to work overtime if necessary)
- Quarterly commission on achieving targets
- A driving license (advantageous)
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proficiency using point of sale software
- Have the ability to work to extremely tight deadlines and under demand
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.