Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of Role & Accountabilities:
Lead the marketing strategy and vision for APNADs
- Clearly defines the strategy to win for the categories, in response to the external environment
- Seeks to not only Win in the market today, but also to shape the market and consumer, so that Diageo is positioned to Win in the long term
- Engages and enthuses the team behind the strategy
- Clearly defines what choices are being made in service of this strategy and manages the implications of this
Establish and deliver the marketing standards
- Holding tension for brilliant marketing creativity and execution – being the bastion for 10/10 delivery
- Role modelling great marketing behaviour – no shortcuts. Define the standards with which the team will operate too and role models it everyday
- Maintain humility, have the depth of knowledge and experience to coach others in to producing great work
- Constantly seeks best practise from all sources (internal, external and global) to constantly raise the Marketing standards of the respective categories
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Great external radar to spot opportunities and challenges
- Strongly networked into key communities to identify trends that strengthen the portfolio
Influencing/demanding the right resources and support from relevant Global Brand Team’s (GBT’s)
- Managing the internal stakeholders relationships – Builds trust and respect based relationships with key GBT stakeholders, building confidence, generating support and commitment
- Is clear on what is needed from GBT’s and is proactive in demanding it
Demanding the right resources/outcomes from agencies/partners/suppliers
- Builds strong relationships with the senior agency stakeholders
- Uses these relationships to hold the agencies to account for outstanding delivery
- Aligns and enthuses the agencies on the opportunity to work with Diageo, ensuring that we have the best talent in the agency working on our business
Owning the commercial performance of APNADs
- Standing for the commercial outcome, not just brand equity
- Is a master of the drivers of performance, understanding how to shift performance delivery.
- Is the champion of M&E and builds organisation understanding around “what works”
- Owning the good and bad of performance – demonstrating total accountability for performance and holding others to account for it
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelors Degree.
- Further degree or post-grad with marketing focus desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in the development and execution of outstanding marketing programmes based on consumer insights.
- Ability to Influence senior teams.
- Multi-cultural exposure.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.