Jobs In Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Maintains customer relationship by responding to inquiries; documenting actions.
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information and answer.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer inquiries in person, by telephone, or by email
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the organization's products, services, and customer service policies
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and check for customer understanding and acceptance
- Recommend new products or services or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits
- Assist clients by demonstrating the use of goods and programs and answering any questions they may have
- Participate in training opportunities provided by the organization or by outside entities
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Product knowledge
- Informing others
- Data entry skills
- Analyzing information
- Verbal communication
- Reporting skills
- Managing processes
- Customer focus
- 2+ years of previous customer service experience a plus
- Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team
- Extensive knowledge of the company's policies, procedures, goods and services
- Familiarity with customer-relationship management (CRM) software programs
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise
- SHS, certificate, diploma or higher
Location: Western Region
How To Apply
All C.V.s should be sent via:
[email protected] indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.
Closing Date: 19th March, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.