Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The purpose of the Mechanical & Electrical Technician at Japan Motors is to prevent outfiow of defects & provided quick feedback to source
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- General Equipment Maintenance activities
- Breakdown Maintenance support
- Safety Compliance and related support Facility Improvement Activities support
- Maintenance related Quality
- Area Safety Compliance control support
- Area Performance Breakdown Ratio and Original Equipment (BDR and OEE)
- Area Maintenance Preventive Maintenance Ratio (PMA) Press repairs, safety of presses, fitting of keys, shaft alignment general hand tools, interoperate drawing, bearing and bush fitment.
- Pneumatic parts identification, installation and fault finding
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution 1-3 years workshop experience
- Basic hydraulic parts identification, installation and fault finding
- General safety knowledge and proper use of Personal Protective Equipments (PPEs),
- Adhere to Design Quality Standards (DOS)
- Extensive knowledge on welding equipment (integrated & conventional)
- Should possess coping skills in terms of stress and high workload,
- Must be a good communicator.
- Sound knowledge of different tools/equipment identification
- Should be a computer literate and must have reporting skills.
- Applicants should have valid passports.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.