Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of the Role:
- Provide dedicated relationship management to a portfolio of cherished customers.
- To enhance business development by meeting sales and service targets.
- To provide expert support and advice to Internal and External customers.
- Responsible for selling the company’s loan and investment products
- Facilitate calls to prospective leads, schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Responsible for providing your customers with essential information and advice, enabling them to achieve their business and personal objectives by offering time saving and added value solutions and service.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proactively identify and respond to servicing opportunities for your portfolio of customers.
- Successfully manage the resolution of all non-routine queries and complaints for your portfolio of customers.
- Liaise with the Credit Risk Department in relation to customer’s borrowing requests, account monitoring and maintenance.
- Seek to consistently deliver excellent Customer Service to your portfolio of customers.
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Curious – Always trying to understand, new products or processes and systems.
- Accountable – Taking responsibility and using available channels to explain and defend decisions and actions.
- Detail Driven – Must understand the importance of rigor and discipline.
- Adventurous – Must be willing to accept risk and venture into new territories.
- Self Confident – Must be assertive and recognize personal abilities, qualities and judgments.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Writing skills
- Presentation skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A bachelor’s degree.
- At least two (2) years working experience in a similar role.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.