Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana : Operations Manager - Centre for Local Governance AdvocacyAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Centre for Local Governance Advocacy welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Project Coordinator.
- organise production schedules. assess the project and resource requirement.
- organise the daily operations of the recycling centre.
- be in charge of managing the recycling and other post collections activities in the recycling facility.
- ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- check production output according to specifications enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- develop operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- coordinate, monitor and control the organisation’s processes and procedures.
- ensure all operations are carried out in appropriate and cost effective manner.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or post graduate degree
- Minimum of Three (3) years relevant work experience
- Experience in operations management or related field.
- Good computer applications skills.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in diversified environments.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should not be more than 35 years and resident in Accra
Application letters with CVs should be submitted to the CLGA through the following emails
and Copy firstname.lastname@example.org
APLICATION CLOSING DATE: 31st January, 2021 at 5 pm.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.